glassesanddreads
So many students have said, trans students have said; now I can have a point of reference when I talk about who I am. My friends are like, ‘Oh, like Sophia from ‘Orange is the New Black?’’ and they’re like, ‘yeah,’ and then they just move on and it’s not an issue,” she said. “I got a letter from a young, from a trans youth’s mother who said that he transitioned because of me and because of seeing me on the show it gave him the courage to talk to his parents about who he was and they’re supportive and loving and now he’s started his transition. It’s insane. It’s really beautiful.
I just got my Orphan Black top in the mail today! I’m totally pumped because my dream job is to be head of security at DYAD, because 5% of me wants to be a badass at an evil corporation… and the other 95% of me just wants to be in close proximity of Ray-Ray Slam Duncan so that I can grovel at her feet while she orders me around all day.

I just got my Orphan Black top in the mail today!
I’m totally pumped because my dream job is to be head of security at DYAD, because 5% of me wants to be a badass at an evil corporation… and the other 95% of me just wants to be in close proximity of Ray-Ray Slam Duncan so that I can grovel at her feet while she orders me around all day.

doolallymagpie

cloneinstitute:

cloneclubbing-with-helena:

friend: why do you say shite now
me: idk
friend: why do you say dickens now
me: idk
friend: why do you say tinkle now
me: idk
friend: why do you make pig and sheep noises
me: idk
friend: why do you randomly talk in a ukranian accent
me: idk

friend: why do you say cheeky now
me: idk
friend: why do you say totes obvs now
me: idk
friend: why do you always eat jello
me: idk
friend: why do you say “Hello Donnie?” There’s no Donnie here
me: You’re Damn Right
friend: why do you always respond with “You’re Damn Right”
me: Listen to me, you turnip.
friend: -___-